Learning the ins and outs of a Facebook page can drive you batty. So, when I came across this helpful infographic from Vertical Response, the light turned on.
- Follow the 80/20 rule
- Respond within 1 hour, no later than 24 hours
- Keep your posts under 80 characters
- Build your Facebook following organically
- Ask questions and post enticing content
- Post no more than 1-4 times a week
- Post no more than 1-2 times a day
Don’t Do This
- Sell, sell, sell
- Ignore your audience
- Write a lengthy post
- Buy Likes
- Write fake comments
- Clutter the newsfeed
Read the infographic to get all information about what is best practice and what is frowned upon.
I would like to hear from you.
Please leave a comment below and share on social media.