If you are having trouble understanding how Twitter works, check out these 50 random tips that just might balance the scale in your favor. Here are 10 to start you with:
- If you are out of ideas of what to share look at your competitors
- Don’t just sell, share value and build relationships
- Consider sending Thank You for every share or mention
- Watch carefully for autocorrect
- Do not shout at your followers using only capitals
- Organize people you follow in lists, but make them private
- Share your content repeatedly in order to cover all time zones
- Don’t tweet about overshared news and things
- Twitter is social not promotional
- Respect others’ copyright
Check out the slide show below for more twitter tips
I would like to hear from you.
Please leave a comment below and share on social media.